Saturday, April 17, 2004

After another almost sleepless night I decided to start my Saturday early. Thinking about my insomnia I figured that it started at about the time I had resigned to the fact that within the month that I would be a Calgarian. Everything was getting into place. Had a place picked out, had a line on a part time job to make some extra money while the paper took root. I was fixing up Tyra (my car) for it's one and only Journey over the Rockies (she looks about ready to retire). I was mentally deviding my assets (and spending alot of money on a second set of hockey gear) . I planned to come back and all but who knows how long commuting back and forth would last. At the begining of my second year in Seattle I had already decided to stop comeing back every weekend, retire from KP and truely start my life there. Each night I seem to be getting less and less actual rest and the four hours of troubled sleep last night was truely maddening. I didn't know how much more I could take. This morning I got the best news I could have asked for; for the time being it looks like I no longer have to move!!!! OMG. It feels like I won the lottery, well execpt for the money part.

If a mime falls in the forrest does he make a sound?