Monday, May 03, 2004

Happy 30th VJ!

That was one awesome party you thru this past weekend. Besides the usual touches like good friends, good food, and an open bar; I really liked being waited on by servers, a cook, bartenders and a lounge singer! The only thing missing was Jenelee's traditional celabratory birthday lap dance, "Happy Birthday to OJ, I mean VJ!!!!" Everyone was lookin good dressed to kill, and getting hammered, my kinda scene! We gotta do that again, dosn't matter what the reason.

On a more personal note I had a very good weekend on several levels. I finally think I've found my new hair stylist, ironically it was on the same day that I bumped into my old hairstylist and we burried our past differences. Isn't life funny like that some times? Life's too short my friends, spend it wisely.