Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh my goodness. I decided to write my annual kp christmas version 4.0 and had to reach back into my blog to see version 3.0 was written in oh six! Check it out. http://rjuatco.blogspot.com/2006/12/kp-christmas-take-3-twas-two-nights.html btw the state of the blogging nation is a kahihiyan. Props to Randy for still blogging. One of my resilutions is to take up the fight and start blogging again. Reading some of my old blogs I must say I'm a good writer. Even if I can't spell. Spelling is for the birds.

Kp Christmas 4.0

T'was the night of KP Chritmas and all through Scotia Bank Place.
Not a creature was dancing,
not even your face.
The bamboo's were slung on the railings with care
in hopes a tinikling would soon be there.
But at the Lozanas house there arouse such a comotion.
The Kp'ers arrived two by two
like the ocean of the ocean.

Now Putrick now Jenilee
Now Pumala now smilee guy!
Come CrisPy come hot date
come Merboo and oriental guy
thats general but I'm stupid!

But do you recalll?The most randy KPer of them all?
Randy the KP AD.
Had a very shiney scooter.
And if you ever baught one
he would claim that his is cuter.
After the eating and drinking,
Kp did their gift exchange.
After the hustle and bussle
Alexa ended up with giant pants again!

Then they watched their DVD.
And Randy came to say,"Rhoel, even blinded with the side lightsI'm glad you hit your mark that night!"

Like a pebble in a pond,from calm to a clatter.
Day turned to night what the frak is a matter?
So I in my sled
I dropped down on the clutch
I punched farward my fist and burned out oh so much.
An echo to my drunken ears do appear?
Fast farward tonight so I can enjoy a new year.

Sleep sexy Vancouver.

In anticipation of my new years reseluotion this will be pasted in my blog.

.Rhoel.
__________________