Wednesday, July 07, 2004

...the ppl on the bus...

...GO ROUND AND ROUND! That was an awesome trip fellas! Why am I writting with exclamation marks!??? It feels like I'm talking really loud with written words! Wait a sec, why am I yelling what I'm writting!??? Anyways, I don't think I've had so much fun in such a long time. Now a days things are just temporaraly fun, but then you feel hungry. Or are mildly amuseing but even more fleeting and soon forgotten. But this trip was all about the fun, multiple levels of fun. There's the goofing around on the ferry fun being loud making all the newbies (and Randy who wanted to play too) play the Cristina Flo "eat four crackers in a min and whistle!" fun. Theres the "I'm on a school bus!" fun, complete with games, songs and the song games. There's the "I'm on stage, on tour; I'm such a rockstar!" fun. And there's the "I'm with my friends, doing what I love" fun. I think part of the reason we had such a good show (not speaking technichally of course) is because we wern't so much acting as genuinely having a good time. It was especially apperent in rural where that sort of behaviour is considered being in character.

It was weird going back there after 5 years. It didn't seem so much like the boondocks anymore, more like Coquitlam. Some things still blow me away, like the hospitality and friendliness. Well, congrats to everyone especially the rooks, who performed above and beyond the call of Randy. Rest up fellas, and lets get ready to storm Prince Rupert! But next time we need some hot groupies to hang around all the time! Nice! And lastly .........kabukie!

Rhoel. If Peter Piper picked the pack of pickeled peppers where is the pack of pickled perpers that Peter, the pickeled pepper picker, picked?