Friday, July 16, 2004

Earth to Eastern Canada...
 
Vancouver is 3 hours behind, so at 5:30 don't start calling me and blowing up my voice mail or leaving 5 e-mails each all of which are entitiled "if you havn't watched the show don't open this yet!".  So yeah, I kinda got the hint that she would advance...
 
So congrats to my cuz Elena Juatco (I use her full name so it sticks in your brain) for defeating the rest of the wild card contestants and thank you to all my friends for blowing up the long distence lines! Special thanks to Armando and his mom for two hours of service each! Honestly if she wasn't on the show I don't think I'd be watching. IMO so many of the more deserving singers are being cut, and I think I've seen some talent at flip day that could outsing most of the top 10. Anyways all for the better because I think my cuz is kickin some serious ass, I mean she could actually...(don't wanna jinx it.)
 
So as it stands, it appears I will be flying to Toronto sometime early next week to support her. Don't have any real plans because I won't be hearing from her mom till tomorrow (after she speaks to Elena). Apperently she's only aloted 4 tix and according to Lora the tix at ticket master sold out probably 2 hours and 50 mins before the episode aired in Vancouver. So I may not even get in the building, which would suck the bone. Can't wait to see you again Lora! call ya tomorrow.