Friday, January 27, 2006

All Hail the Seahawks...

...the mighty mighty Seahawks. Is that a drinking game? My two teams on the face of this world are the Canucks, and the Seahawks (And the UW Huskies, but they suck lately). For the first time in their 30 year history my Seahawks are going to the big dance. Last weekend I taped the NFC final game 'cause we had dance practice at the same time. I drove to and from practice with the radio off 'cause I didn't want to hear any updates. In my world, if I haven't seen or heard of a thing, it hasn't happened...yet. In my mind the Hawks are a far superior team. But every thing I read in the papers and on the net pointed to a closer game than I figured and had the Panthers as favorites. We absolutely killed them. The game was over by half time. National coverage gives anything Seattle no respect, Vancouver too.

Next up, Pittsburgh Steelers. Vegas has them as early -3.5 point favorites. No respect. We'll see.

Now I'm going to bask in the 'Hawks glory for another week then it's Superbowl XL (btw how do you get 40 from extra large? hehe) Detroit city here they come!

Rhoel.