Wednesday, March 15, 2006

...ahhhh....mmmmm....*blank*

It's been too long, for many things... I suppose I'll just open my mind and see what spills out.

Speaking of too long...ever hear of the term 'squeezing the stick'? It's a hockey term when someone hasn't scored in a while and no matter what he does he just makes matters worse causing him to grip harder. It's a vicious circle. Anyways...

The Canucks are sucking some major arse and are sitting in 7th in the conference. With the way things are going it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't make the playoffs. If it wasn't for the Olympics we wouldn't have lost our second and third top defencemen. Just rotten luck. With Jovo and Baumgartner out we were without 4 of our top 5 and were forced to use up some of those draft picks we had acquired in the off season on two frickin old d-men. I was really looking forward to restocking our rather empty system.

I've been a total flake lately. I'm working on a deal that's got me on edge. I'll talk about it after it goes through or falls thru. I think I'll know by Friday. Come to think about it I'm a flake most of the time so forgive my liberal use of the word 'lately'.

I finally watched the third and forth Harry Potter movies. Really good. I don't think it was a good idea watching them back to back because I started drifting half way thru "Goblet of Fire". I want to read all the books now. Its been so long since I've seen a movie in the theatre that everything I want to watch is coming out on DVD. Now that I have time there's nothing good to watch. I watched Jar Head. I love war movies.

Well can't think of anything else, kinda getting bored. Hopefully I can get things going so I can stop squeezing the stick.

Rhoel.

-The bad news is that you lost a lot of blood. The good news is that we found most of it.-Some movie I can't remember.