Tuesday, July 20, 2004

So I'm leaving on a jet plane
 
7:45. My tenative plan is to stay in Toronto till the end of the ride. So I'll be crashing at my uncles hotel when he's in town or in a hostel somewhere in the city. This kinda reminds me when I flew to Hawaii on a whim with no real plans and almost missing Nick and Mels wedding 'cause I was there so long! I might be gone 4 days, I might be gone 4 weeks. I don't know. But I'll be keeping up my blog while I'm there. Stay tuned. I havn't written anything of substence since hawaii so maybe I'll find my old ways.
 
Pack Rat.
 
I just collect stuff. I put together little time (and place) capsules. Pictures. Little obscure trinkets beach rocks. newspapers, flyers from otherplaces while I'm there. Music of the that year or place. E-mails. Actually each of my ex's has their own box. And I put it away and forget about it. Every once in a while thou, you open up the box and remember stuff. Last night I finally emptied out my hotmail account and saved everything on disk. I had hundreds of e-mails dateing all the way back to 01. The last time I backed them up and cleared it out was when I got back from Hawaii (perserving my memories digitally). I had alot of kp mail leading up to respective shows and other stuff, like when I chronicled the first official Ed/Tina sighting after the show. I had some stuff leading up to my cuz's wedding. But mostly I reread alot of and remembered alot of personal stuff. Some of which were good times, but alot of them were totally sucky times. Theres a reason why ppl forget, but good times or bad I'm glad I kept those memories. In a few years those past drama's will read like a really bad novel in which I was the star player. I like to read a really bad novel every once in a while. See you from the centre of the universe. (Toronto is not the centre of the universe btw, the centre of the universe is where ever I happen to be standing)