Monday, May 30, 2005

Jessica

First things first. Episode 3 was utterly amazing. My favorite movie ever. Since I hate spoilers I won't ruin it for anyone else by giving any details. All I have to say is watch it in the theatre, don't wait for the DVD. I hope Mur is somehow mistaken (Lucas throwing ppl off the scent to disguise his true intentions, or maybe having a change of heart at some point down the road) and makes more Star Wars movies. I don't know how I'd feel about made for TV SW projects. Thoughts of those silly Ewok movies/cartoons dance in my head. Even thou I love how Battlestar Galactica has played out on TV I don't think I'd want SW to go there.

Second things second. I'd like to introduce you to Jessica, my new mistress. Mistress because all my future gf's and wives will have to share me with one other. She's a Nissan 350 Z. Silverstone with Burnt Orange leather interior. In a word; so damn sexy.

Third things third. I think the fabu photo shoot everyone is talking about went a long way to getting us ready for the show. I don't think it's a coincidence that we had an awesome practice yesterday. It's been a long while since we've all been together and just had fun. With everyone's divergent lives it was a good unifying activity. I've seen personally worried because the run thru's have lacked a certain intensity and energy. Yesterday all of that seemed to change. It wasn't technically perfect or anything close to perfection, but the level of performance was noticeably improved. Hopefully we're on pace to peak in two weeks. We'll see, but I'm now a little more confident.

That's all for now folks. Smell ya later. Rhoel.