Friday, May 20, 2005

So close I can taste it

I never talk about a deal until it's complete. I try to stay unemotional and logical especially if there's a lot of money involved. But it's been such a long time since I've been this exited about something, so much so in fact that I really want to talk about it even thou there's a good chance I may not get it. So if I'm just gonna ramble and if I accidentally talk about it I promise to be very vague.

Man last weekend almost sucked. First off thanks to everyone that wished me a happy birthday, normally I'd think that that sort of thing is kinda like a formality (well it usually is for me) but it's surprising how good it makes one feel. Back to last weekend. Well first of all having to drive to Edmonton on ones birthday really sucks. But ya gotta do what you gotta do. Thankfully I was able to avert that chore the morning of ma party. It's too bad that this Edmonton trip was hanging over my head all week because it would have been nice if I planned my weekend a little better.

Damn, I gotta go. Anyways at least I didn't talk about my thing. Well in a few days I'll know if it's a go or if it's a no go. So my next blog entry I'll either be ecstatic or really disappointed.

Rhoel.

Reading over what I just wrote, I feel the need to mention that it's not a house or condo or anything like that.