Monday, May 02, 2005

Time time time, see whats become of us...

I just noticed that it's been over a year since I started my blog. Quickly looking back on the past 12 months I've been on two tours, prepared for another big show, been in one relationship of note, almost moved to Edmonton, almost moved to Calgary, witnessed the Canadian Idol first hand...and that's all I really looked over 'cause there have been alot of blog entries.

I knew that I'd like this blogger thing and there was never any doubt that I'd keep on it. Looking back on my old entries I'm very greatful that this is acting like a running commentary on my life of which I can go back and rememeber and re live. Like chapters in a book still being written. I think on my very first entry I likened my blog as a very bad novel of which I am the writter and main character. Looks like things are unfolding as expected. I can't wait till I can go back a few years. Rhoel.

Harry: Oh really. When I buy a new book I always read
the last page first that way in case I die before I finish I know how
it ends. That my friend is a dark side.-When Harry met Sally.