Thursday, April 28, 2005

What is Joey's favorite food?

Sandwiches!

The other day I was about to make some breakfast before I set out into the world. Damn, no eggs, damn damn, no cereal or milk, damn damn damn, no rice. Well now what am I supposed to do? I made a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich. (actually light peanut butter and blueberry jelly) And for the five mins it took to eat it I was suddenly 6 years old again. It was so amazing.

-1,113 licks to the middle of a tootsie roll pop starting from the ridge. Damn, I wonder if that's the highest I'll ever count?

-When I grow up I'm just going to leave the gear shifter in 5th so I can drive fast all the time.

-Why would anyone buy a convertable? Are they too cheap to buy a car with a steel roof?

-If I was a Stormtrooper and I shot C3PO with my laser blaster, would he fall forwards or backwards?

-Would I die if I accidentally swallowed my Jolley Rancher stick with the tip licked sharp?

-Why are all my friends afraid of girl germs? Sherry Thomson is hot, same with that Beth Schizarothski girl...why is she always eating glue? Oh no! They're all looking at me, I better pretend I'm afraid of girl germs too!

-I'll never have a girlfriend, if I do she'll probably just want something from me.

-McDonald's is the best food ever! When I grow up that's all I'm going to eat!

-Why does nobody know what a Filipino is? I'll just tell everyone I'm Hawaiian.

-I bet beer tastes like the best and most sweetest pop ever! I can't wait!

-How the hell can wine be dry, it certainly feels wet...?

-I wonder if Mr. Wing will finally ask for the note when I buy cigarettes for my dad today?

Damn that was a good sandwich. Rhoel.

(Smokey the Bear) "Only YOU can prevent forrests fires."
-"ME? Oh man!"