Thursday, January 20, 2005

How much is that doggie in the window? Barf barf!!!

You ever watch one of those cartoons when the dark rain cloud follows the character around when the rest of the world is in sunshine?

Saturday I fly down to Scotia to participate in Marc's Hip Hop class only to decide that I'm still too hung over so I just go home. 20 mins after I had parked my car almost directly in front of Scotia I come out to find that someone had barfed on my windshield. Lucky it was raining.

Tuesday morning I wake up to find out that someone had broken the tiny window in front of my mirror on the drivers side. They rummaged around in my shite making a mess only to leave empty handed. Unfortunately it rained about a foot that night so my car was flooded and my faceplate which was discarded on the floor got wet and the screen shorted. Unluckily it was raining.

Weds driving my dad's new car I stopped into Newtown in Chinatown. As soon as I exited the car I smelled cheese. When I drove away I realized a few blocks later that the smell had followed me. Then I realized that what I was smelling was actually barf and I had stepped in it and smeared it on the rubber mat and pedals. It took me ten minutes to find a puddle so I could stop and wipe my feet. Unfortunately it wasn't raining hard enough.

Today I brought my car to ICBC. 300 deductible on the tiny window, 200 on my windshield...........................I'm just waiting for the rain to stop.

Rhoel.