Friday, January 07, 2005

Winter Wonder Land

Well the weather outside is frightful, Ice cream and rootbeer is delightful. I don't have any place to go. No more snow no more snow no more snow!!!

What the balls? There's snow on the ground two days in a freakin row!!! Is this Edmonton??? Don't mind me, I didn't shovel the drive way 'cause I thought it'd have melted bye now, but instead it snowed again and it's gonna suck tomorrow morning if it snows yet again. To get the mail this morning I actually had to put on a jacket and hat.

So I figured out I have Teret's syndrome. I have this propensity for long strings of spontaneous verbal obscenities, usually when I'm driving. It seems to happen a lot in Richmond. Driving pet peeves:
-Ppl camping out in the passing lane. Ever see a sign on the hi-way that says 'slower drivers keep right'??? Translated to English that means if someone is trying to get bye you and the right lane is open, then move your ass out of the way, you should be in the other lane anyways. I swear that 90% of vancoverites don't know such a sign exists and can't identify the passing lane from the express line at the supermarket. I think you should get a clue when there's a convoy of ppl passing you on the right, glaring at you as they try to make eye contact. I don't know how many times I've seen ppl on the freeway all by themselves...going slow in the passing lane. Good grief Charlie Brown!
-ppl that don't use their signals or else turn them on at the last possible moment or as they are in the motion of turning. Dude, now that I'm trapped behind you for the entire length of the light I can see that you want to turn already so the signal is now redundant. What I wanted was a little bit of warning so that I had a chance to get out from behind you when I had the chance.

That's enough for the today. BTW I thought Terets syndrome was when someone has facial ticks, but in the movies they make it sound like uncontrollable bursts of obscenities, maybe I'm thinking of something else.

I found a really cheap place to buy new DVD's. Superstore. I just bought the OC season one for 59 bucks and all three Smallville seasons for 47 each. Everywhere else I've seen them were for 10-15 dollars more. Future Shop OC was 67 loonies, and at Musicworld it's 75. I didn't bother with HMV. I saw a few more things I wanna go back there for. Anywhere else anyone knows where to get DVD's cheap?

Rhoel.

-I used to work in a hydrant factory. I couldn't park anywhere near the place.-Steven Wright.