Monday, December 13, 2004

'Twas the Night of KP Christmas

'Twas the Night of KP Christmas, when all through Jenilee's place
Everyone was getting hammered, as is always the case.
Mel hung out by the doorway with care,
In hopes that Nic Losanez soon would be there;

The KPlastics danced and shouted, I forget most of their names,
While sugar and caffeine surged through their veins;
Laughing and speaking too fast to understand,
I think Mia's the ringleader of this merry little band.

When out in the living room they layed out a new platter,
I sprang to the table to see if I could get fatter.
I stopped and posed yet again when I saw a mad dash,
it's amazing how ppl just materialize moments before the flash.

The blouse on the breast of some chick I don't know,
garners my attention on the goodie's below,
when what to my wandering eyes should appear,
I'm looking at VJ, it must be the beer.

Out on the driveway made of red brick,
Pulling up in a black Mazda is Lauren and Nic.
Bye now I'm quite hammered I can't remember anyone's names;
I have nothing better to do lets give it a try.

Now, Will is the dancer, Iris the sexy Vixen, Emily's the cute kid,
that's Marc A sober in the kitchen!
But no matter how long I stared or beat my head on the wall,
Theirs too many new ppl I can't remember them all!

And then, in a clatter, I heard the majhong tiles scatter
some kind of bird call is a win I now gather.
With a drink in my hand, and was turning around,
I noticed Randy gossiping and making his rounds.

He was dressed like Seth Cohen, from his head to his toe,
And his clothes were all ironed with no wrinkles that show;
Talking real close and in low tones,
The gossip must be about someone I know.

His eyes--how they twinkled! His expression animated!
This news was hot action and can't be belated!
His cirle of conspirators where drawn in like a string,
oohing and laughing at every little thing.

Soon it was time to recycle some gifts,
The ghosts of past Santa's that were very very thrift.
We joke and we laugh as we pass them around,
Hey didn't I give you that last year you clown!?

Soon we spoke our goodbyes, time to go straight home,
Jenilee, it's time for clean-up, I say with a smirk,
I hope I don't have to touch my nose on the side of some road,
with red and blue flashers between here and my abode.

I sprang to my sled, gave the ignition a twist,
dropped down on my clutch and thru forward my fist.
And I exclaimed as I drove out of sight,
I love these moments with KP, man what a good night.

Rhoel.