Monday, October 25, 2004

Brain Storm Session

Or in California speak, "Brain Rain Session". I remember in LA where ppl refer to anything other than pure sunshine as 'The Weather'. Mel's right, I in particular need to contribute more to the blog pool. My problem is that I think of cool blog ideas when I'm driving or when I'm in the middle of a movie but by the time I get home I draw up a big old blank. Or I start reading other ppls blogs then I get tired, distracted or I get three half baked ideas instead of one coherent one. I hate when I'm half baked. I mean if you're gonna go, go all the way. Which to me translates to diving in head first, which is pretty much how I deal with everything. Ain't no half steppin to me. (what exactly does that mean anyways? I heard it in a Big Daddy Kane song and probably don't know what it really means. I bet a lot of the slang in American songs we don't know the true meaning to)

Watching the Pamana DVD I must say that we rock. That was an awesome show. Laarni did a wicked editing job. Aren't you guys thankful that I had the foresight to film footage of our photo shoot? I think that I'm going to start bringing a camera to all our practices so that I'll have the option and material to put together something down the road, My KP 'Real World' idea that I've been toying with the past few years. And yes Cristina I did watch it almost immediately, but I waited till my cousin came over and we got drunk. I'll have to watch that again today because I think I was a little too drunk and don't remember parts of what I saw. Another Idea that I've been kicking around is to gather all the tapes of our show and bang out copies for a box set. I know that I've lent out and lost almost every copy of our past shows except a few. And I know ppl have footage of shows that nobody else has seen.

Speaking of rocking, what was that practice all about? Ano bayan!? Dang, I haven't felt falling down tired since I quit kick boxing about 4 years ago. I must admit that I love our new uptempo practices. We're getting so much done and it just makes everything so much more fun. I swear kp is like drugs, althou I haven't tried that many drugs so I can't really qualify that statement. I mean I get so high after practices and shows. Ppl ruin there lives by selling out and snorting, sniffing, smoking, or jabbing a vein; when all they have to do is bare there soul on a stage. But with our KP high there's no crash phase, unless you count the next morning after a cast party. I can't get enough. I think I'm going to incorporate a private kp dance session into my work-out week. Maybe I can incorporate a self critique film session, I could also make copies of the footage I shoot of the previous week for anyone who wants to do the same. Damn I'm full of good ideas today. I should write more when I'm hung over.

Speaking of internet and alcohol, for future reference I reserve the right to delete and deny any such existence of anything posted or written by my person while in the state of inebriation. Basically, I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't say that, prove it my lawyers will crush you. hehe. Rhoel.