Thursday, September 16, 2004

What was that movie?

You know that movie when that rugby team was flying thru the mountains and crashed and they had to eat each other to survive? I should remember because it was on one fatful night that I happen to choose that movie for a first date purely on the fact that it started and ended at a certain time allowing me ample time to get my swerve on afterwards and be in bed long enough to be sharp for a midterm the next morning. Who knew that it was about canabalism, how sexy is that? To quote my date, "holy fuck they're eating each other!"Judging bye the movie poster I thought it was about skiing and hot tubbing with a few requisite R rated naked scenes. Note to self: R rated may involve ppl...eating ppl. But that really wasn't a leasoned learned since even without skiing someone got ones swerve on anyways...

Well, my dance troupe and I will be leaving for Prince Rupert tomorrow for 3 fabuolous shows in 3 fabulous days. Btw, if the plane crashes I give all of y'all permission to eat me. I'm dead, what do I care? FYI PR is a city that is the gateway from Alaska, which gets me thinking of Northern Exposure meets the planet Hoth from Star Wars.

Circa about 8 years ago I started dancing prince and I was fitted for my own costume, the first of many, yet I inherited Rodneys Ginormous shoes. I tried everything to make them work, I stuck rubber adhesive patches for traction, At tito Rudy's suggestion I religiously soaked them in Coke the night before, also for traction, yet they were still huge! Eventually I ended up wrapping my foot and shoe up in packing tape. Problem solved. The look was so striking that magically the next show I was presented with new shoes that actually fit. Now, many moons later I'm reprising my role as prince for the Matinee in my latest prince costume...and Rodneys enormous shoes. BTW I'm bringing a fresh role of packing tape...

-Before you judge someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you judge them you'll be a mile away...and you'll have their shoes.-

Anyways, I've been detracted after long msn conversations with Celine and Randy so the rest will have to wait. If you never hear from me again...you know who did it, but it's ok because I gave'm permission. Ro.