Sunday, October 03, 2004

Time warp.

Whenever we perform or hang out at a flip party, I always joke that one day we'll be them out there line dancing and wearing shiney cloths and really bad hair cuts(assumeing that one still has ones hair)...still trying to look cool. Last night I was covering an event at some hotel sitting at a table surrounded by advertisers, two doctors, two chiropractors, and another doctor that dosn't ad with us. As soon as they see me they ask about my cousin then the lot of them launch into an in deapth convo about Canadian Idol and AI. It was soo weird. Walking past is one of the more prominant Realestate agents in the comunity and he gets sucked into the convo as if drawn in by a black hole. I expect that from my own friends but seeing these ppl, ppl whom I just assumed I have nothing in common with, be more into it then I am was just freaky. OMG guys, I think we're almost them!!!! Rhoel.