Sunday, November 14, 2004

Postcards from the Arctic circle.

The last time I was in frEdmonton I was woafully unprepared for the weather. I had to go the mall and buy a winter jacket that I'd never need in Van. I had to borrow one of those russian looking fur hats because apperently if I got trapped outside I could die. This time I brought my jacket and a toque...and it's sunny here and there's barely any snow. Still freakin cold thou. I'm bored. I did the mall thing, I went to a couple of clubs last night. Iron Horse was fun, lots of eye candy. The club at the mall was alright thou I was pretty drunk by the time I got there and was kinda tired. I woke up with a full bottle of brandy beside my bed, dang wasnt that a party? It was cool, I befriended these two brothers who are friends with our partner out here and I chilled at their performance car garage and talked cars all day while Shermel got his alarm instaled. Kinda cool. The older brother wants me to bring Del Sol by so he can hook it up. He was talkin about droppin in a Prelude engine in it, but 5 g's? dang, don't think so. I think I'll be retiring Tyra until I have the time and capital to fix'er back up. If all goes to plan I'll be getting a new car soon, and I already have a name for her. Btw fyi Tyra's my car, Tyra 'cause she's black and sexy (and getting kinda old, hehe).

Today was the first practice I've missed since I can remember. I'm pretty sure I missed a couple last year. Guys, it looks like I won't get back in time for Tito Rudy's workshop. I could probably make it to the Sunday. Sucks. Michelle, make sure you take some extensive coverage! Thanks.

Now back to the Iron Horse. There was so many hot white chicks there. It's on the U of A district so it was more of a college crowd. Even most of the ugly chicks had hot bods. It's CFR week here, I think it stands for Canadian Freakin Rodeo, and everyone was in cowboy hats. At one point a line dance broke out on the dance floor, so weird. The only problem from last night was that out of the 8 of us in the group there was only one girl, so it was a total sausage fest and the girls stayed away from us 'cause we reaked of booze and desperation. hehe. I got so hamered so I was pretty much a talking monkey for most of the night anyways. I must have drank aout 3 tequillas and probably another 3 shots of shite I didn't recognize all of which was washed down with Molson Dry. Anyways I anticipate a few more boreing days before I leave for Calgary on Weds so I'll most likely blog again. BTW, congrats to the Lions for advancing to the Grey Cup. Holy cow, what a game! ttfn. Rhoel.

-If a mime falls in the forrest does he make a sound?-