Friday, December 24, 2004

So this is Christmas...

So it's not the same when you already know before hand what you have received. It's even worse when they ask you what you want and you ask them what they want.

So there's a lot of cops out, I'm afraid to drive because I feel guilty even thou I haven't done anything.

So I was buying gas and put in 20.01 worth. The dude at the counter gave me 29.99 in change. I was wondering why it was taking so long for him to count out 30 bucks. It was weird them not rounding to 20 but made me wonder why they don't make you pay the penny more often. Usually I pay the penny anyways 'cause I have a million of them in my car ash tray. It's not like pennies are real money anyways.

So what's the point of having Christmas lights on the house when I plug them in when I get home at around 10 o clock and unplug them when I leave in the morning at 9? Nobody gets to see them.

So I was wrapping my gifts and noticed that I bought myself a lot of stuff. Just to cut down on the embarrassment factor I'm only going to wrap 2 gifts for myself. My mom had BLD ppl over last night and I was wondering why they were laughing...they had seen my gifts for myself "To Ging....from Ging..."

So I don't get embarrassed. I don't think there's anything that can embarrass me. I mean I danced on stage in a bahug...with my nice one pack giggling like a bowl full of jelly.

So my flip nickname is Ging.

So apparently the term 'flip' is the equivalent of calling someone 'nigger'. I'm flip and don't find anything wrong with the term. I just think the term 'Filipino' is too long. Maybe I should stop calling my brother 'nigger'. While I'm at it maybe I should stop calling him 'phucker'. I just think being PC is so 19forgoten and that some phuckers should just relax.

So the PC term for dude's that rummage thru dumpsters are 'binners'.

So from all of me to all of you, Merry and Happy and don't let the bed bugs bite!

So Rhoel.