Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy...

I'm guessing that it's Easter. My first clue was the long weekend. My second clue was all the Cadburry Creme Egg commercials on TV. I've been told I'm not supposed to eat meat today, but I'm allowed to eat fish... I still don't get that one. Vegetarians out there want to enlighten me? How about eating eggs. I know that it's not meat yet, but give it a few months and that sucka's fried chicken!!! Even thou I don't even go to church I suppose I could refrain from eating meet. Who am I kidding I can't refrain myself from anything...except today.

(beat)

A few days ago my brother strolls up to me and says he's planning a trip to Tofino on the island. First things first:
-find stand in for UBC International House Tinikling exhibition. Msg Randy, post on forum, call Marc. Check.
-Try on wetsuit I haven't worn in 4 years. It doesn't fit, not even close. When the hell did I fit into a medium suit? Price out suits. Look for bootys and cowl (I'm Batman).Check.
-Watch surf movies...

Endless Summer II. Watching the movie...holy cow...suddenly I miss Hawaii. Three years ago I spent three months of my best summer there. And what I felt watching the film could only be described as being homesick. I started to remember the sights, the sounds, the smells, friends I haven't thought about for a long time. Even some of my troubles and worries 3 years buried started to come back. Check.

So everyone have a wicked weekend. No practice, no cotillion. Stress free weekend begins...now. Check.

-Whenever you meet a beautiful women remember that somewhere out there there's a guy that thinks she's a total bitch.-Rhoel.

-Whenever you meet a beautiful women remember that somewhere out there there's a guy that's tired of shagging her.-Alfie.