Monday, February 14, 2005

Have you ever been cubed?

Happy Valentines day everyone. I suppose I can expose my bitterness by ranting how Valentines is a little too contrived to be romantic and how I never really ever bothered with this holiday, much like the time I asked someone out on a date on Valentines day and asked out someone else for a date on the Saturday...not knowing Valentines day was on that Saturday...looking at a callender that must have been 98. Anyways I'll let all of you in love have your day. One day I'll have mine, day that is.

Here is my cube.

My cube is far in the distance lyeing on the sand. It's chrome and reflecting the desert sun brilliently like a beacon in the distence. It's cool in the heat.

The ladder is in the foreground. It's wood and is somehow freestanding at an angle like it should be leaning on the cube if it were at the same location.

The horse is unremarkable. Brown healthy and young, not very well groomed thou. Kinda scruffy. It seems to be loitering around the ladder in the foreground.

Rhoel.