Monday, August 08, 2005

Benvolio

I pray thee, good Mercutio, let's retire:
The day is hot, the Capulets abroad,
And, if we meet, we shall not scape a brawl;
For now, these hot days, is the mad blood stirring

When I lived in Hawaii I started taking ice cold showers to counter act the extreme heat. Last summer in Toronto I reprised that habit. Lately I've been using it here. What's with the heat? Dang with a capital 'D' and a small text 'ang'.

You know when they say that when one is all horny and shite that they should take a cold shower to cool off? I think that's a big false lie. Everytime I try that I find that my pulse quickens and I get more exited then before the shower. I end up doing stuff...by myself...joking (not really).

I'd like to congratulate my somewhat cousin Ciena (pronounced Shena)(my cousins cousin) for an awesome cotillion. You guys kicked some serious booty. And the party itself was damn fun. You Hintay's really know how to throw down. After a month of thinking to myself (holy cow, these fuckers can't even count to 4) I was mildly shocked when everyone was in sync and on count. If we had more time the next lesson would be titled "Emote". But all in all, you guys took it to another level. I was actually watching the crowd a lot during the dance trying to gauge how much my choreography sucked but ended up really stoked. And having to shake 99 million hands with attached giant smiles I know we did good. And as much as I explained that I'm retired in this game, except for family favors, I got 2 offers to do cotillions (one from the dj). Some things never change. Damn I'm good.

Congrats to another KP theme party, but this time most ppl actually dressed to theme. It was on the whole subtle, next time I think it was decided that the next theme will be more obvious. I believe the table was favoring 'Gangsta Rapper' wear or Hawaiian beach theme. For the record, it's not my fault that I'm still wearing the same cloths as the early 90's. I'm fashionably retarded, so shoot me. (Is it mean to shoot a retarded person for being retarded?)At least I had the grungish plaid shirt tied around my waist and I had to dig out a pair of retired army parade boots. I love the fact that 99.3 The Fox was having an all 90's weekend. But considering that I doubt many of you listen to the Fox and don't know what I'm talking about I'll just mention that it helped me get into character. Man, I got all into the remenising about the 90's. That was my time. My time has passed.

To all my Likha bradah's and sistah's. Break a leg in Brazil. Charge'em!!! K,den.

Rhoel.