Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ain't no half steppin...

...'cause I'm the big daddy Ro.

Did you know that a sneeze releases 1/8 the endorphins as an orgasm? Its true, I heard it on the radio. And I just sneezed 3 times, almost there. In fact I can't remember the last time I sneezed 8 times all at once. It's been a while. Now that I think about it I once heard a woman's orgasm be described as a 'full body sneeze'. I guess that's a better description than I first gave credit for.

Did you ever hear about that experiment where they hooked up these monkeys 'orgasm centre' to a red button. The monkeys kept hitting the buttons till they died. I bet you a million dollars they were male monkeys. A female monkey would have asked itself to stop for a sec.

I was reading Oliver's blog, more specifically his latest entry regarding flirting. I find myself normally doing most of those things on his list but I don't consider myself a flirt. With me it's more of an exercise on how far can I take this without getting a) slapped, b) getting a drink thrown in my fayce c) get beat up by someone's Neanderthal bf or d) all of the above. Ultimately my goal is to either close the deal, or set up another meeting. And why is it when one talks intimately with more than one female in the room suddenly he's a dawg??? Ever hear about the 'all the eggs in one basket' theory? If one pins all his energy into one pony, what happens when that pony walks out with another stud? You're shite outta luck and you just missed last call. Say with one girl in the room you have...a 1% chance. That's a low number to put money on. But if you take that 1% times 100 women...nice. I rather like that. Not bad for something I just made up. Makes it sound like I actually know what I'm talking about.

And how do you ask out someone you know? With a stranger if one crashes and burns then one justs wipes off that drink and moves on to the next bachlorette without missing a beat. Easy Breezy. I seem to remember a cliche about having to break a few eggs before they hatch in order to make a bulut omlette or something...A friend thou that would be a hard one. No guts no glory right fellas? I wonder if Nick was shiting...eggs...before he asked out Mel, or Ed and Tina, or Bert and Ernie...

Disclaimer: The opinions and attitudes presented in the preceding work are mostly a work of fiction and do not necessarily represent the opinions and attitudes of it's author...except for the parts that do.

Rhoel.

I shall live in thy heard, die in thyn lap, and be buried in thyn eyes.-some Shakespeare line that I heard from a movie once.