Friday, June 24, 2005

Conspiracy Theory #67489B Subsection 2

I want to know how these Likha cousins of ours post blog entries EVERY day. And not just a few words here and there, but entire well thought out volumes. It's like a gift. Even at my bloggiest I can churn out something maybe once every 3 or so days. After much deliberation I've come to the conclusion that either my life is pretty uneventful compared to most or that all of Likha are robots. We've all seen "The Steppford Wives"!!!!That would certainly explain the insane dance moves and the fact that they have to go to Europe every year for a "tour". I think they're being serviced and are planning to take over the universe starting with Davie street so they can start marketing Fritz poutine to the rest of the universe. It's late. I'm sleepy.

Rhoel