Friday, July 01, 2005

On the seventh day.

Today is the last of my week of writing. I for the third time invoke the Tomorrow isn't till after I sleep clause. Time is the fire in which we burn. Somewhere on this earth tomorrow is today, conversly yesterday is today. I actually believe time is a man made entity and has no real worth to the natural way of things. Another man made thing is religion.

I am in no way a religious man. As it is right now I do not believe in god. I was baptisd and raise as a Roman Cathlic. I pray every night out of habit, but I don't go to church. I believe in reincarnation (life after death) but don't believe in heaven or hell. I believe my dearly departed to be in a better place than which they came only because I feel peace when I think of them. I feel (and have been told) that I have a very old soul, and at times I dream of many lives past. I have memories and experiences that do not relate to my current life. I remember experienceing very ordinary and unconsequential things. When I sleep I sometimes see what I percieve is a window and watch things thru it of ppl and things that are of no consequence to me. I have been told that these things are out of body experiences. Of which I believe. I've been told of these things by my mother, probably the most religious person I've known.

I believe myself a very spiritual man. I believe that everything not explainable by science can be explained by the powers of an individuals inner strength.

On the Seventh day I helped my brother move all day. He bought a house really close to VJ's house. If you were to stand on VJ's porch, the neighbor to his right, the house behind the one across the street from this, is Roque's new house. The view from his front porch is a cemetary. Congrats to my brother for hustling enough to provide a nice home for his young familly.

On the 8th and 9th day I will also help move shite that isn't even mine. I am reminded on how much I hate moving.

Rhoel.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)