Monday, August 07, 2006

So I'm leaving...

...on a jet plane. I have a few mins to kill whilst I wait for monsieur Polo for our ride to the airport so a few quick hits:

-If I can borrow someone's laptop I'll try to update my blog.
-My backpack weighs aprox 42 pounds. About 30 of which is props and costumes. Both my backpack/attached day pack and my carry on back pack are almost completely packed.
-It sucks that a lot of the veteran dancers aren't coming. After years of dreaming about touring Europe they're not coming.
-You know when you clip your nails too close and you're finger gets all achy? I did that to my right thumb.
-My nice new glasses got the lenses all scratched up. I have no idea how they got scratched and it seemed to have happened overnight. Sucks, too late to get new ones. If it gets too distracting I brought my old glasses to switch up.
-I hope I every one gets into the spirit of the interviews for the video so that I get a lot of good usable footage.

Anyways, Marc should be here any min so I should get ready to depart. See y'all across the pond.

Rhoel.